Blog Randall Scott.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gaddafi And The Graford Cowboy


GADDAFI AND THE GRAFORD COWBOY



Graford, Texas circa 1930's produced some of the finest cowboys on horseback. Among them was a particularly good cowboy with exacting aim when Bobby Erwin twirled a loop and lassoed a terrorist we all know as Maummar Gaddafi
For a short enjoyable read, learn the backwoods of north Texas' Palo Pinto County and Bobby Erwin's younger years the way my father told his story to his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
Click on the book cover to read my short story in the May issue of North Texas Star, (there's no charge) and after you've finished, come back here to blog your thoughts or just write a comment - I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks!
Randall Scott.

2 comments:

  1. good read - your story reminded me of my days as a young boy in palo pinto county texas with all the fond memories that came with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed my story. Palo Pinto County, Texas is rich with western history and tales of the old west. Stay in touch, I'm working on a new story of a family feud that would rival the Hatfields and McCoys. located in an area just north of Graford, Texas in Young County. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and opinions are always appreciated here at Blog Randall Scott.com