Blog Randall Scott.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Moose Are Loose - by Julie Filkes

It's cousin Julie, Una Taylor's grand daughter. It's getting nice and cool Here in Maine. David and I went on a nature walk last Saturday and saw the pretty leaves. We went walking in a nature refuge and rounded a bend by the lake and saw 2 moose in the water!

Thought I would share the pictures with you. I wish I could have gotten the moose clearer but my progressive bifocals don't let me see that clear anyway.
Hope you enjoy them and we are doing fine and would love visitors. We won't get back to Texas until Christmas 2008 when we pick our daughter Kira up. We will drop in for a quick visit. Kira is on a mission for our church and is in Utah for 18 months.

Miss you

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always appreciated here at Blog Randall Scott.com