Blog Randall Scott.com

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ft Worth Live Stock Show and Rodeo

At the Reata Backstage restaurant in the Will Rogers auditorium, we're eating fine sirloin at the Ft Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. Thanks to Cathy and Joe for inviting us - I love that place: the sights, the sounds, the rodeo, cotton candy, the memories of when Dad took me there as a little boy and Kylie brings all those memories full circle. Cathy ordered banana pudding and five spoons for all of us to enjoy desert. It sat on the table 3 seconds before Kylie pulled that bowl of pudding over close enough for her to reach and commenced to empty the bowl by herself! Ha! Reminds me of me...

I gotta big kick of Kylie's pink cowgirl hat - wish you could see her pink boots! She had a great time at the rodeo watching the cowboys on horseback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always appreciated here at Blog Randall Scott.com